We are pleased to announce that LightTools 2022.03-1 is now available. LightTools 2022.03-1 contains fixes to various customer-reported bugs. The release notes describe bugs that were resolved, as well as the features delivered in the original release of LightTools 2022.03, including:
- Surface-based modeling, which introduces surface entities and surface-to-solid tools
- CODE V lens data exchange, which requires CODE V version 2022.03 or 2022.03-1
- New module: SmartStart Library
- Simulation enhancements, including improvements for sources, diffraction efficiency for gratings, coherent simulations, and optical path length analyses
- New and improved utilities, including the Human Tissue utility, which provides enhanced support for modeling scattering characteristics and absorption due to chromophores present in the tissue
- Usability improvements
You can view and download the latest release notes for LightTools 2022.03-1 from the Synopsys SolvNetPlus website (account required).