IP Prototyping Kits come in multiple hardware/software configurations to meet your exact IP prototyping needs. The target IP core can be implemented on Synopsys' HAPS®-DX FPGA-based prototyping system with an ARC® processor-based 32-bit software development platform (SDP) running Linux, a 64-bit Juno ARM development platform, or a PCI Express connection to a PC with any processor. For designers who are already using HAPS-DX or HAPS-80 systems, IP Prototyping Kits are available as soft deliverables that are compatible with their existing systems. All kits include reference drivers, SoC integration logic, and application examples.
IP Prototyping Kits are available in the following configurations:
- HAPS-DX or HAPS-80 FPGA-based prototyping system
- With PC connection via PCI Express
- With ARC Software Development Platform via AXI
- Targeting Juno ARM development platform
- Soft IP Prototyping Kits
- For use with your in-house HAPS-DX or HAPS-80 systems