The Synopsys IP Prototyping Kits for MIPI DSI-2 Host and Device, CSI-2 Host and UFS center around complete, out-of-the-box reference design that consists of a validated IP configuration and necessary system-on-chip (SoC) integration logic for a specific IP protocol, implemented on Synopsys' HAPS® FPGA-based prototyping system, such as HAPS-100.The prototyping kit provides prototyping hardware and software automation tools, and scripts and configuration files enable fast iteration. Reduce risk with a reference design.
Synopsys Soft IP Prototyping Kit for MIPI DSI Host and Device Datasheet
Synopsys Soft IP Prototyping Kit for MIPI UFS4.0 Host Datasheet
Synopsys Soft IP Prototyping Kits for MIPI CSI-2 Host Datasheet
- Support Synopsys MIPI DSI-2 Host and Device controller.
- Support Synopsys MIPI CSI-2 Host controller.
- Support Synopsys UFS Host controller.
- Pre-instrumented deep-trace debug for relevant interfaces
- Specific to Host version:
- Xilinx® GTY transceivers
- Linux®-based Synopsys Reference Driver
- IP Prototyping Kits for MIPI are available in the following configurations:
- MIPI DSI-2 Host and Device
- MIPI CSI-2 Host
- MIPI UFS Host
- Soft IP Prototyping Kits for use with your in-house HAPS-100