The DesignWare® IP Prototyping Kits for DDR uMCTL2 center around a complete, out-of-the-box reference design that consists of a validated IP configuration and necessary SoC integration logic, implemented on Synopsys’ HAPS® FPGA-based prototyping system. IP Prototyping Kits are available as soft deliverables requiring various hardware prerequisites such as a HAPS system, cables, and other accessories. All IP kits include reference drivers, SoC integration logic, and application examples.
DesignWare IP Soft Prototyping Kits for DDR4/3 and LPDDR4 Controllers
Fast DDR Controller (uMCTL2) IP Prototyping & Integration with DesignWare IP Prototyping KitsReduce DDR IP prototyping and integration effort using DesignWare IP Prototyping Kits. The kits provide the essential hardware and software elements needed to start implementing the IP in an SoC in minutes. The included simulation testbench, reference drivers, and application examples enable designers to start their own IP software development right out of the box.
Downloads and Documentation
- Supports DesignWare uMCTL2 controller
- Power management, clock reset and control block
- Software pre-installed with Linux® OS drivers
- Pre-instrumented debug for most relevant interfaces
- IP Prototyping Kits for DDR4/3 and LPDDR4 are available in the following configurations:
- Soft IP Prototyping Kits for use with your in-house HAPS systems
|Soft Deliverable, IP Prototyping Kit for DWC DDR uMCTL2 Controller on HAPS-100, DWC FPGA DDR PHY, PCIe connection for PC||STARs
|Soft Deliverable, IP Prototyping Kit for DWC DDR uMCTL2 Controller on HAPS-80, DWC FPGA DDR PHY, PCIe connection for PC||STARs