Software development and system validation teams rely on prototyping to meet time-to-market windows. Synopsys HAPS® prototyping solution improves time-to-market and helps avoid costly device re-spins by enabling early embedded software development and allowing high performance system validation prior to availability of the final SoC.
HAPS prototyping solution dramatically accelerates software development, hardware verification and system validation from individual IP blocks to processor subsystems to complete SoCs. HAPS is the defacto industry standard across the entire electronic supply chain from IP to semiconductor and system companies.
HAPS prototyping solution consists of proven, robust hardware platforms and HAPS prototyping software, which are optimized to deliver the best performance. HAPS prototyping software builds on 20+ years of FPGA synthesis expertise build with the Synopsys Synplify FPGA synthesis product line.
Synopsys’ HAPS prototyping solution offers an integrated prototyping flow with:
- Industry’s highest performance
- Modularity, scalability from single FPGA to billion+ gate designs using the fully flexible HapsTrak3 cabling system
- Broadest portfolio of accessory cards enabling real-world IO connectivity
- Rich ecosystem of HAPS Connect partners providing customized solutions
- Highest debug performance and unmatched debug productivity through integration with industry de facto standard Verdi
HAPS-100 is the flagship product and targets the most complex designs with highest performance requirements.
With more than 4,000 units shipped, HAPS-80 is the most deployed prototyping system in the industry. Users will continue to benefit from their investment through innovation coming with the evolving HAPS prototyping software.
HAPS-SX is the entry level prototyping system, targeting build-your-own teams that want to save development effort and time.
HAPS is supported by an ecosystem of third-party vendors from the Synopsys HAPS Connect Program that provide accessory card interfaces for HAPS.