VC Verification IP for NVMe
Synopsys VC VIP for Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) is designed to help thoroughly verify NVMe designs using both random and directed simulation.
VC VIP for NVMe is an add-on to the Synopsys VC VIP PCI Express. The VIP is implemented to be verification methodology neutral, and can be integrated with and controlled by any hardware verification language.
- NVMe 1.0, 1.1, 1.2
- NVMe 1.3/1.3.1 (Early Access)
- Fully functional Host model
- Sequence-based command interface
- Built-in Media on Controller and Shadow Media on Host
- Manage multiple transport protocols, controller, I/O queues, queue depths, namespaces
- Automated PRP, PRP List, SGL
- MSI, MSI-X and pin based interrupts
- Protection Information (PI)
- DIF/DIX (in-band/out-of-band) meta-data
- Adjustable host page size support
- Automatic host memory allocation and management