VC Verification IP for SAS
Synopsys VC Verification IP (VIP) Serial SCSI (SAS) is designed to thoroughly verify your design using both random and directed simulation.
VC VIP SAS provides full SAS functionality and includes application layers that vastly simplify testbench development. Application layers provide simple APIs to generate SAS traffic: a SCSI application layer, an STP Host Exerciser and Management application layer.
- Supports 1.5, 3, 6, 12 and 24 Gb/s
- OOB sequence generation and checking
- Initiator and Target
- Full Expander models, including SMP port
- Supports speed negotiation, training, and multiplexing at any link speed
- SCSI Application level exerciser for both unit and system level testing
- Optional STP support with ATA Application level exerciser
- Scalable for multiple instantiations to test multi-port hosts or devices
- Checkers verify protocol timing checks and functional accuracy at each layer
- Configurable pattern generation for random, directed or erroneous patterns
- Constrained-randomized parameters aid in coverage during randomized testing
- User call-backs and hooks for use in directed tests