- Industry’s fastest emulation system offers 2x higher performance
- Industry’s largest capacity, scalable to designs over 19 billion gates
- Industry’s lowest total cost of ownership – 5x lower power consumption with half the datacenter footprint
- Unmatched hardware reliability vs. competitive emulation platforms
- Enables bring-up of complex software workloads required for automotive, 5G, networking, artificial intelligence, and datacenter SoCs
- Delivers software innovations for faster compile, advanced debug, power analysis, simulation acceleration, and hybrid emulation
The verification and software bring-up of advanced SoCs, including major new classes of SoCs in the automotive, 5G, networking, artificial intelligence, and datacenter segments, require performance and capacity to handle large verification and software bring up workloads. Performance-limited legacy emulation systems are challenged with the verification workloads demanded by these new classes of SoCs. These legacy architectures are further constrained by a limited performance improvement with each generation of emulator.
ZeBu Server 4 delivers 2x higher performance over legacy emulation solutions, taking advantage of its unique Fast Emulation architecture, the most advanced commercial FPGAs, and innovations in FPGA-based emulation software. These software innovations enable users with faster compile, advanced debug, power analysis, simulation acceleration, and hybrid emulation. These use cases are further supported by industry’s most comprehensive suite of transactors, speed adaptors, and virtual models.
ZeBu Server 4 offers 5x lower power consumption and half the datacenter footprint of other emulation solutions, leading to the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership. Furthermore, ZeBu emulation systems have shown unmatched reliability.
ZeBu Server 4 sets a new standard in emulation performance and capacity by leveraging the Xilinx UltraScale FPGA, the industry’s most advanced emulation chip. With unprecedented capacity and Gbit/s interconnect, Xilinx UltraScale enables industry’s largest designs to be supported in emulation systems with high performance, small footprint and low power consumption. Further, as SoC verification complexity and software workloads continue to increase, Fast Emulation systems scale with double performance and capacity per FPGA generation.