- Offers 2x performance over legacy emulation solutions
- Industry’s largest capacity, scalable to designs over 19 billion gates
- Industry’s lowest total cost of ownership – 1/10th the power consumption with half the datacenter footprint
- Unmatched hardware reliability vs. competitive emulation platforms
- Enables bring-up of complex software workloads required for automotive, 5G, networking, artificial intelligence, and datacenter SoCs
- Delivers software innovations for faster compile, advanced debug, power analysis, simulation acceleration, and hybrid emulation
The verification and software bring-up of advanced SoCs, including major new classes of SoCs in the automotive, 5G, networking, artificial intelligence, and datacenter segments, require performance and capacity to handle large verification and software bring up workloads. Performance-limited legacy emulation systems are challenged with the verification workloads demanded by these new classes of SoCs. These legacy architectures are further constrained by a limited performance improvement with each generation of emulator.
ZeBu Server 4 delivers 2X higher performance over legacy emulation solutions, taking advantage of its unique architecture, commercial FPGAs, and innovations in emulation. These software enable users with faster compile, advanced debug, power analysis, simulation acceleration, and hybrid emulation. These use cases are further supported by industry’s most comprehensive suite of transactors, speed adaptors, and virtual models.
ZeBu Server 4 offers 1/10th the power consumption and half the datacenter footprint of other emulation solutions, leading to the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership. Furthermore, ZeBu emulation systems have shown unmatched reliability.