The Sentinel SuperPro USB driver (v 7.6.0) is available for download below. This driver is used by CODE V and LightTools to communicate with legacy USB dongles that have a Host ID starting with 80-. Note, the current dongles, Sentinel HL dongles that have a Host ID starting with 400-, are driverless and do not require the driver below.
Installing the driver can often resolve issues related to reading the Sentinel SuperPro dongle. This is particularly true if you have other software packages installed that also use a Sentinel Security USB dongle, due to different versions of the driver being used. Reinstalling this driver may resolve some licensing problems, such as Error 6.
To install or reinstall this driver:
1. The Sentinel USB dongle should not be attached to the PC.
2. Go to the Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features, and look for an existing Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.6.0. If the driver is already present and you're having issues reading the device, remove the existing driver.
3. Download and install the driver from the link on this page.
4. Plug the USB dongle into the PC.
5. Start CODE V or LightTools.