To update the CODE V glass catalog to the latest version, download the following files to the specified
CODE V installation directory.
- The glass catalog and data files were made available in January 2021.*
- The glass catalog files (.XML) are compatible with CODE V version 11.1 through 11.4.
- The glass data files (e.g., SCHOTT.DAT, CATALOGFULL.DAT, etc.) are compatible with CODE V version 11.1 and later. One exception is the DNDT_CONSTANTS.DAT file, which is compatible with CODE V 11.3 FCS or later.
- CODE V should not be running when you copy the new glass catalog files to the CODE V installation folder.
- The glass catalog and data files have been fully tested using CODE V version 11.4 FCS.
1. Update glass catalog files:
Download the glasscatalogs_xml.zip file and extract the XML files to the <CODEV installation directory>\GLASS folder. The files include the complete CODE V material database for homogeneous glasses.