x86_64 Linux 64-bit – CentOS
CentOS Recommended Patches:
- GCC 9.5 with support for CXX11 ABI**
x86_64 Linux 64-bit – Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux: 7.3+; 8+
Red Hat Linux Recommended Patches:
- RedHat Version 8.x
- setup-2.12.2-2.el8.noarch or higher
- Fixes issue with .cshrc/.tcshrc not being sourced through remote ssh commands
x86_64 Linux 64-bit - SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server: 12-SP5+; 15-SP2+
SUSE Linux Recommended Patches:
x86_64 Linux 64-bit - Rocky Linux
Rocky Linux Recommended Patches:
x86_64 Linux 64-bit - AlmaLinux
AlmaLinux Recommended Patches:
x86_64 64-bit Microsoft Windows
- Windows Server 2016, 2019, 2022 and Windows 10, 11
Microsoft Windows Recommended Patches:
- MS Visual Studio 2019 16.11 with MSVC toolset version 14.29
* Is my OS version supported?
In the list above, the "+" in "X.Y+" refers to all operating systems on major release of "X" that were released on or after minor release "Y," for example "7.3+" includes 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, etc. Similarly, "X+" refers to all minor releases of that "X" major release.
** devtoolset-9 for RHEL 7 does not support CXX11 ABI. Please obtain the toolchain through other channels.