x86_64 Linux 64-bit – CentOS
GCC 9.2.0 with support for CXX11 ABI*
CentOS Recommended Patches:
x86_64 Linux 64-bit – Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux: 7.3+; 8+
Red Hat Linux Recommended Patches:
- RedHat Version 8.x
- setup-2.12.2-2.el8.noarch or higher
- Fixes issue with .cshrc/.tcshrc not being sourced through remote ssh commands
x86_64 Linux 64-bit - SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server: 12.4+; 15+
SUSE Linux Recommended Patches:
x86_64 Linux 64-bit - Rocky Linux
Rocky Linux Recommended Patches:
x86_64 Linux 64-bit - AlmaLinux
AlmaLinux Recommended Patches:
x86_64 64-bit Microsoft Windows
MS Visual Studio 2019 16.11
- Windows Server 2016, 2019, 2022 and Windows 10, 11
Microsoft Windows Recommended Patches:
Is my OS version supported?
In the list above, the "+" in "X.Y+" refers to all operating systems on major release of "X" that were released on or after minor release "Y," for example "7.3+" includes 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, etc. Similarly, "X+" refers to all minor releases of that "X" major release.
* devtoolset-9 for RHEL 7 does not support CXX11 ABI. Please obtain the toolchain through other channels.