What is it?
Synopsys’s QuickStart Implementation Service is a four-week consulting engagement designed to help accelerate the development of Arm® Cortex®-A55 processor-based SoCs using Synopsys tools. By the end of this project, your team will have both hands-on experience and information to make strategic engineering decisions about hitting your design’s PPA goals.
Who is this for?
The QuickStart Implementation Service is for design teams that are either:
- new to Arm-based designs, or
- experienced Arm core users new to the Arm Cortex-A55 processor.
How does it work?
We assign one of our core optimization engineers to work with your team. During a period of four weeks, we’ll:
- walk your team through our QuickStart Implementation Kit (QIK) for Arm Cortex-A55 processor which includes scripts, constraints, and a reference guide
- guide your team through both the analyses and tradeoffs required to close on your design’s specific PPA requirements
What will I get?
By the end of this QuickStart engagement, your team will have:
- learned how to configure the design’s RTL
- taken a preliminary design through a first-pass of place & route
- gained design decision data, such as theoretical MAX/MIN targets for power, performance, and area
- performed feasibility analyses and have options to hit PPA goals
- received a short document that lists:
- what the team learned
- the tasks required to achieve stated PPA goals
- a scope of the work required to complete the design