Our physical design consultants are available to assist your team throughout the entire RTL-to-GDSII process, from performing specialized tasks, to taking on a block, all the way up to full-chip implementations. Hire us to:
1. Add our physical design experts to your team to:
- Perform Specific Tasks: Our consultants are available to perform dedicated physical design tasks at the block and chip level.
- Assist with Advanced Process Node Migration: Is your design team migrating to an advanced process node such as 16FF+, 10nm, or 7nm? Our consultants will help you get better results quicker while simultaneously helping you avoid common pitfalls.
- Help Your Team Transition from an ASIC Handoff to a COT flow: If your company is transitioning from an ASIC to a COT handoff, have our physical design consultants deploy a new flow, perform the physical design tasks, and ultimately help your team become self-reliant on future COT handoff projects.
- Chip Optimization: Our consultants are ready to help optimize your chips for power, performance, and area. Hire us to help you close your designs for timing, signal integrity, and power integrity.