- Intel Pentium and AMD processors supporting SSE2.
- CODE V's optimization and Beam Synthesis Propagation features support multi-processing on PCs with multiple processing cores.
Note: Intel Itanium PCs are not supported.
Operating system supported
- Operating systems supported Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, with latest service packs for 32-bit or 64-bit
- 2 GB minimum, 3 GB recommended.
- 4 GB recommended for parallel processing with 8 or more cores.*
* Parallel processing is currently supported by CODE V's optimization and Beam Synthesis Propagation features. Use of 4 GB RAM requires a 64-bit version of Windows.
Available USB port
- Needed for CODE V hardware key device (dongle)
- 19" or larger monitor at 1280 x 1024 pixels
(used for user-defined surfaces, gradients, and subroutines)
- Microsoft Visual C++ compiler 2010 (10.0) and 2013 (12.0), 32-bit
- Intel Fortran 2011 (12.1) and Fortran 2015 (15.0), 32-bit