Operating systems supported
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, with the latest updates
- Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2012 R2 and Windows Server Standard 2016 with the latest updates*
*You must use a floating license to run CODE V on Microsoft Windows Server Standard.
- 2 GB minimum, 3 GB recommended
- 4 GB recommended for parallel processing with 8 or more cores*
* Parallel processing is supported by CODE V's optimization and Beam Synthesis Propagation features. Use of 4 GB RAM requires a 64-bit version of Windows
- 768 pixels, minimum vertical resolution
- 1920 x 1080 pixels or higher, recommended resolution
Available USB port
- Required for CODE V license dongle
- Intel or AMD processors that support x64
- CODE V includes several built-in optical analyses that support multi-processing on PCs with multiple cores. These functions include optimization, Beam Synthesis Propagation, and select Macro-PLUS functions.
- Intel Itanium processors are not supported