The software delivers a comprehensive spectrum of UV data analysis tools, as well as bird’s eye and driver’s views. A large set of test point standards are included to ensure that your system meets both industry regulations and company specifications. Specific analysis tools include:
- Test tables (ECE, SAE, JIS, user defined)
- Special views (bird’s eye view, driver’s view)
- Variety of UV data operations (scale, shift, rotate, etc.)
- Planar Lux Sensor for quantitative analysis of near-field illuminance
- Luminance Camera Sensor for rapid, high-accuracy luminance images at multiple viewing directions. Includes ray history sensor feature to restore ray paths that correspond to region selections on specific luminance camera images; this functionality allows you to efficiently troubleshoot signal lighting optical systems, by correlating regions in the luminance image with specific ray paths, and thereby the respective optical surfaces. As a result, the number of design iterations that are needed to meet lit appearance, in addition to regulation compliance, can be significantly reduced
You can easily export your model to LucidShape to perform other tasks, including simulation and visualization of lit and unlit appearance.