1. What technical support does Simpleware offer its users?
We provide maintenance and technical support to users so long as you have a supported software license. We have a dedicated team of application engineers to respond rapidly to your questions.
2. What operating system platforms are supported? Is there a version that runs on Mac or Linux?
Our applications are currently running only on Windows operating system.
3. What are the minimum technical requirements for installing Simpleware?
Please visit our System Requirements Page for full details on the minimum and recommended technical requirements.
4. What segmentation tools do you have?
Simpleware ScanIP offers a broad range of segmentation tools suitable for everyone from the casual to the expert user.
5. What is the difference between Simpleware ScanIP and the add-on modules FE, CAD, NURBS, SOLID, FLOW, LAPLACE?
Simpleware ScanIP "stand alone" offers an extensive selection of image processing tools for visualising, measuring and segmenting regions of interest, as well as STL export. The add-on modules provide additional functionalities for FE/CFD mesh generation (FE Module), CAD integration (CAD Module), NURBS export (NURBS Module), and effective material property calculation (SOLID, FLOW and LAPLACE). Please visit the Software Overview Page to compare features of the different software modules.
6. Does Simpleware software have FDA/CE approval?
Simpleware ScanIP has 510(k) marketing clearance from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration in the United States.
The Simpleware software suite is currently awaiting CE approval.
Please visit our Regulatory Information Page for more details.