Synopsys is constantly innovating emulation technology to delivery the most advanced solutions and use cases for complex SoC verification, including:
- ZeBu EP1 emulation system is the industry’s first 10 MHz emulator, utilizing Synopsys’ proven direct-connect architecture to optimize design communication to accelerate the hardware and software verification for SoC designs of up to 2 billion gates.
- ZeBu Empower emulation system is the industry’s first SoC power-aware emulation system, enabling multiple iterations per day with actionable power profiling in the context of the full design and its software workload.
- ZeBu System Level Debug is the proven approach to efficiently debug complex SoC with billion cycle software workloads, leveraging ZeBu’s high-bandwidth host interface for continuous data streaming and deterministic replay for eliminating redundant emulation runs.
- ZeBu Hybrid Emulation with Virtualizer, supported by an extensive library of virtual processor, memory and interface models, delivers 70-100x throughput gain for OS boot enabling more complex software validation and earlier tape-out.
- ZeBu Virtual Host and device models for PCI Express (PCIe) 5.0, USB3, SATA, Ethernet, and NVMe enable validation of host to device software stack with real OS, driver and application software of complex SoCs.
- ZeBu Simulation Acceleration technology with unified testbench and design compile, speed optimized protocol transactors provides 100x speed up for VCS simulation thus reducing RTL regression cycle time.
- ZeBu Transactors and Memory models with most advanced protocol support leveraging Synopsys DesignWare IP implementations optimized for execution with ZeBu large host bandwidth.
- ZeBu Speed Adaptors connect ZeBu emulation systems to real-world environments for in-circuit emulation (ICE) use cases. Based on proven Synopsys DesignWare® IP they support PCIe, CXL 2.0, Ethernet, USB, SATA, Display port as well as 5G testers, Arm Juno boards and customer specific hardware.