Cloud native EDA tools & pre-optimized hardware platforms
Synopsys is a leading provider of electronic design automation solutions and services.
Synopsys is a leading provider of high-quality, silicon-proven semiconductor IP solutions for SoC designs.
Synopsys helps you protect your bottom line by building trust in your software—at the speed your business demands.
Synopsys® VC Verification IP for AVSBus provides a comprehensive set of protocol, methodology, verification, and productivity features, enabling users to achieve accelerated verification closure of AVSBus based designs.
Synopsys VC VIP, based on its next generation architecture and implemented in native System Verilog/UVM, runs natively on all major simulators. VIP can be integrated, configured, and customized with minimal effort. Test bench development is accelerated with built-in verification plan and functional coverage.
• Native SystemVerilog/UVM
• Built-in protocol checks
• Verification plan and coverage
• Verdi® Protocol Analyzer
• Extensive error injection
• Runs on all major simulators
• Specifications supported: PMBus Part III— AVSBus Revision 1.3.1
• Agent can be configured as Primary or Secondary
• Automated Error Injection
• Configurable Pattern generation for Random, Directed and Error patterns
• Debug ports and Analysis Ports
• Protocol Features
– Supports 2-wire and 3-wire mode of operation
– Supports Secondary Resynchronization
– Configurable Clock time period
– Clock suspension when inactive
– Bus timeout function implemented in Secondary
– Supports all AVSBus commands
– Supports manufacturer-specific commands
– Supports back to back frame generation
– Supports Status Response frame
– Supports Interrupt generation (Secondary) and handling (Primary)
– Clock stalling support in primary VIP
– Timing parameter support in VIP and checker