Cloud native EDA tools & pre-optimized hardware platforms
Synopsys is a leading provider of electronic design automation solutions and services.
Synopsys is a leading provider of high-quality, silicon-proven semiconductor IP solutions for SoC designs.
Synopsys helps you protect your bottom line by building trust in your software—at the speed your business demands.
Synopsys® Verification IP for CPRI provides a comprehensive set of protocol, methodology, verification, and productivity features, enabling users to achieve accelerated verification closure of CPRI based designs.
Synopsys VIP, based on its next generation architecture and implemented in native System Verilog/UVM, runs natively on all major simulators. VIP can be integrated, configured, and customized with minimal effort. Testbench development is accelerated with built-in verification plan and functional coverage.
• Native SystemVerilog/UVM
• Built-in protocol checks
• Verification plan and coverage
• Extensive error injection
• Runs on all major simulators
• CPRI specification 7.0
• Single agent, can be configured as RE or REC
• Multiple ports, with primary or secondary characteristics
• Interface: Serial as well as parallel (encoding bypassed)
• Automated error injection
• Configurable pattern generation for random, directed and error patterns
• SAP for user, control & management, and synchronization plane data
• IQ data configurable for payload, sampling width and AxC data mapping method
• Both C&M channels: Ethernet (Fast), HDLC (Slow)
• Passive link (no C&M channel proposed)
• Configurable line bit rate (614.4 Mbit/s—24330.24 Mbit/s) and automated link rate negotiation
• 8b/10b and 64b/66b encoding
• L1 in-band protocol—alarms and status
• Enable/disable scrambling