The Synopsys DesignWare® USB 3.0 femtoPHY and DesignWare® USB-C 3.0 femtoPHY provide designers with a complete physical (PHY) layer IP solution for low-power mobile and consumer applications such as digital cameras, networking and storage as well as next–generation feature-rich smartphones, tablets, digital TVs and media players requiring high throughput USB capability. Offering reduced silicon cost and longer battery life, the DesignWare USB-C/USB 3.0 femtoPHYs deliver 50% smaller die area and minimizes active and suspend power consumption.
The DesignWare USB-C/USB 3.0 femtoPHYs implement the latest USB Battery Charging and USB On-The-Go (OTG) specifications from the USB Implementer’s Forum (USB-IF).
Architected for the industry’s most advanced 1.8V process technologies, the USB-C/USB 3.0 femtoPHYs are designed to minimize effects due to variations in foundry process, device models, packages, and board parasitics.
The DesignWare USB-C/USB 3.0 femtoPHYs build on years of customer success with Synopsys’ silicon-proven USB PHY IP product line, which has been ported to over 100 process nodes and configuration combinations ranging from 180-nm to 14/16-nm FinFET. When combined with the DesignWare digital controllers and verification IP, the DesignWare USB-C/USB 3.0 femtoPHYs deliver a complete, low power and small die area solution for advanced system-on-chip (SoC) designs. DesignWare SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Complete Solution
DesignWare USB 3.0 femtoPHY IP
- Designed for advanced 1.8V CMOS planar bulk and FinFET process nodes
- Supports SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data rate and is backward compatible with all USB 2.0 data rates including 480 Mbps (High-Speed), 12 Mbps (Full-Speed) and 1.5 Mbps (Low-Speed)
- Integrates high-speed, mixed-signal custom CMOS circuitry designed to PIPE3 and UTMI+ Level 3 specifications
- DesignWare USB-C 3.0 femtoPHY supports the USB Type-C specification
- Can be used in USB Device, Host, or On-The-Go applications
- Designed for easy integration with DesignWare USB 3.0 Controllers
- DesignWare USB 3.0 femtoPHY IP is USB-IF Certified
|USB 3.0 femtoPHY - TSMC 16FF+GL x1 OTG, North/South Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|
|USB 3.0 femtoPHY - TSMC 16FF+LL x1 OTG, North/South Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|
|USB 3.0 femtoPHY-TSMC 28HPC18 x1 OTG, North/South Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|
|USB 3.0 femtoPHY-TSMC 28HPM18 x1 OTG, North/South Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|
|USB-C 3.0 femtoPHY, Type-C - TSMC 16FF+LL, North/South Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|