Industry's First ASIL D Ready Embedded Vision Processors
The ASIL B, C, and D Ready DesignWare EV6x Embedded Vision Processors with Safety Enhancement Package (SEP) enable automotive system-on-chip (SoC) designers to accelerate Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle application development and ISO 26262 certification
for systems using artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning.
In addition to all the features of the EV6x family, EV6x with SEP option offers state-of-the-art hardware safety features including diagnostic error injection, windowed watchdog timers, error classification, and software diagnostic tests as well as safety monitors and lockstep capabilities for safety-critical modules. These features enable designers to achieve high levels of fault coverage as required for ASIL certifications without a significant effect on performance, power or area compared to the non-ASIL Ready EV6x processor.
ASIL D Ready EV6x Processor with Safety Enhancement Package
Learn more about ASIL Ready EV6x Vision Processors with Safety Enhancement Package
DesignWare EV61, EV62 and EV64 Processors Datasheet
DesignWare EV6x with Safety Enhancement Package Datasheet
Downloads and Documentation
- Integrated Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) B, C, or D Ready hardware
- Supports ISO 26262 automotive safety standard
- Adds hardware safety features to EV6x vision processor with minimal area and power impact
- Supported by MetaWare EV Development Toolkit for Safety with ASIL D Ready compiler and graph mapping tool
- Extensive safety documentation eases certification process