Express Logic is the company behind the industry leading THREADX RTOS - arguably the most popular RTOS with over 6.2 Billion deployments per VDC Research. THREADX powers the X-WARE IoT PLATFORM which includes FILEX, GUIX, NETX, NETX DUO (TLS, DTLS, IPsec, MQTT, CoAP, LwM2M, Thread), USBX. All Express Logic solutions are proprietary and contain absolutely no open source.
In addition to size, performance, and ease-of-use advantages, ThreadX, FileX, and NetX Duo are pre-certified to IEC 61508 SIL 4, IEC 62304 Class C, ISO 26262 ASIL D, UL/IEC 60730, UL/IEC 60335, UL 1998, and EN 50128 SW-SIL 4.
All Express Logic solutions are offered in full source code with no run-time royalties. Please visit us at rtos.com for more information.
Express logic has developed and introduced the following embedded software products:
- THREADX RTOS is a royalty-free, industrial grade real-time operating system (RTOS) for deeply real-time embedded IoT applications. ThreadX is small, safe (pre-certified to SIL 4 and ASIL D), fast, and royalty-free, making it ideal for high-volume products.
- FILEX is Express Logic's industrial grade embedded FAT file system, supporting FAT 12/16/32 and exFAT file formats. FileX is pre-certified to SIL 4 and ASIL D and contains no open source. FILEX is offered with complete source code and royalty free.
- GUIX is Express Logic's advanced, industrial grade GUI solution designed specifically for deeply embedded, real-time, and IoT applications. GUIX Studio provides a full-featured WYSIWYG host-based UI design environment.
- NETX is Express Logic's industrial grade TCP/IP IPv4 network stack for deeply embedded real-time applications. NetX is offered with full source and no run-time royalties.
- NETX DUO is Express Logic's industrial grade TCP/IP dual IPv4 & IPv6 network stack for deeply embedded real-time applications. NetX supports TLS, DTLS, IPsec, MQTT, CoAP, LwM2M, Thread. NETX DUO is offered with full source and no run-time royalties.
- USBX is Express Logic's industrial grade USB solution designed specifically for deeply embedded, real-time, and IoT applications.
USBX supports both host and device as well as extensive class support.
USBX is offered with full source and no royalties.
- Express Logic's GUIX STUDIO provides a complete embedded GUI application design environment, facilitating the creation and maintenance of all graphical elements in the application's GUI. GUIX STUDIO automatically generates run-time C code.
- TRACEX is Express Logic's run-time trace analysis tool for THREAX and associated X-WARE IoT PLATFORM middleware. TRACEX offers a system level view over time of the application activity.
ARC-specific Support Details
Express Logic products are available in support of Synopsys DesignWare® ARC® 600, ARC 700, ARC EM, ARC HS (single core and multi-core) architectures.
Learn more about how Express Logic and Synopsys work together.