- Intuitive, fully supported user interface tested by medical professionals
- Compliant with privacy standards for handling patient data
- Achieve ideal surgical outcomes based on insights from imaging data
- Improve understanding of patient anatomy when designing unique medical devices
- Streamline software resources with complete medical image processing platform for your R&D workstation, radiology department, or other clinical work environments
- Build confidence in surgical decision-making by simplifying time—consuming workflows
For more detailed information on Simpleware ScanIP Medical and its certification, please see our Regulatory Information page.
Those that still want to use Synopsys Simpleware ScanIP for non-clinical medical applications, such as research in the Life Sciences, are recommended to use the core Synopsys Simpleware ScanIP package, which is not intended for clinical use.