Synopsys’ Odyssey product line consists of multiple components to satisfy the requirements of today’s modern semiconductor fabs. Odyssey Defect is a production-proven defect data management solution has helped over thirty-five manufacturing sites manage their defectivity issues. With over fourteen years of developmental history, Odyssey Defect provides real-time lot dispositioning, SPC alarming and a complete set of defect analysis tools to help fab engineers resolve both random and systematic yield issues. A true 24x7 system, Odyssey Defect delivers results efficiently and reliably, leveraging error-correcting processes to assure users of maximum up time. Odyssey Defect has an open and vendor-neutral architecture that supports all inspection, review and classification tools with a full range of interactive charting, wafer mapping and reporting capabilities.
- Easy-to-use native Odyssey GUI enables high productivity of manufacturing personnel
- Tool neutral, with all inspection and review tools supported equally. Automates in-line defect analysis to reduce diagnosis cycle times
- Best-in-class functionality includes easy to create and maintain analysis templates, which can be shared across the fab and triggered by fab yield excursions
- Real-time, server-based defect source analysis (DSA) , SPC functions and automatic wafer sampling and export (dispositioning)
- Interactive spreadsheets and maps permit drill down to problem sources in minimal time
- Stable ORACLE database and highly reliable product with low maintenance support for 24x7 fab operation
- Integrated automation features allow users to collaborate faster to address root cause analysis in minutes (not days!)
- Now available on LINUX.