The DesignWare® IP Prototyping Kit for JEDEC UFS centers around a complete, out-of-the-box reference design that consist of a validated IP configuration and necessary SoC integration logic. The software and application examples are implemented on Synopsys’ HAPS®-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems, or they can be delivered separately as files for implementation on your in-house HAPS-80 system.
DesignWare IP Prototyping Kits for JEDEC UFS Host
Accelerate UFS Host IP Prototyping & Integration with DesignWare IP Prototyping KitsReduce UFS Host IP prototyping and integration effort using DesignWare IP Prototyping Kits. The kits provide the essential hardware and software elements needed to start implementing the IP in an SoC in minutes. The included simulation testbench, reference drivers, and application examples enable designers to start their own IP software development right out of the box.
- Supports DesignWare UFS Host
- Power management, clock reset and control block
- RMMI interface between controller and MIPI M-PHY
- Pre-instrumented debug for most interfaces
- IP Prototyping Kits for JEDEC UFS are available in the following configurations:
- HAPS-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems with PC connection via PCI Express
- Soft IP Prototyping Kits for use with your in-house HAPS-80 system with ARC SDP