The Synopsys IP Prototyping Kit for JEDEC UFS centers around a complete, out-of-the-box reference design that consist of a validated IP configuration and necessary SoC integration logic. The software and application examples are implemented on Synopsys’ HAPS®-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems, or they can be delivered separately as files for implementation on your in-house HAPS-80 system.
- Supports Synopsys UFS Host
- Power management, clock reset and control block
- RMMI interface between controller and MIPI M-PHY
- Pre-instrumented debug for most interfaces
- IP Prototyping Kits for JEDEC UFS are available in the following configurations:
- HAPS-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems with PC connection via PCI Express
- Soft IP Prototyping Kits for use with your in-house HAPS-80 system with ARC SDP