The DesignWare® IP Prototyping Kits for HDMI 2.0 center around a complete, out-of-the-box reference design that consists of a validated IP configuration and necessary SoC integration logic. The software and application examples are implemented on Synopsys’ HAPS-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems.
- Supports DesignWare HDMI 2.0 Controller
- Power management, clock reset and control block
- 32-bit AXI software development platform interface running up to 150 MHz
- Software pre-installed with Linux OS drivers
- IP Prototyping Kits for HDMI are available in the following configurations:
- HAPS-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems with PC connection via PCI Express
- HAPS-DX FPGA-based prototyping systems with ARC SDP