The DesignWare® IP Prototyping Kits for Ethernet QoS and Ethernet XGMAC center around a complete, out-of-the-box reference design that consists of a validated IP configuration and necessary SoC integration logic. The software and application examples are implemented on Synopsys’ HAPS®-DX FPGA-based prototyping system, or they can be delivered separately as files for implementation on your in-house HAPS-DX system.
DesignWare IP Prototyping Kit for Ethernet Quality of Service
Fast Ethernet QoS IP Prototyping & Integration with DesignWare IP Prototyping KitsReduce Ethernet QoS IP prototyping and integration effort using DesignWare IP Prototyping Kits. The kits provide the essential hardware and software elements needed to start implementing the IP in an SoC in minutes. The included simulation testbench, reference drivers, and application examples enable designers to start their own IP software development right out of the box.
Downloads and Documentation
- Supports DesignWare Ethernet QoS Controller or Ethernet XGMAC Controller
- Power management, clock reset and control block
- SGMII interface enabled
- PCIe Endpoint with ARM® AHB™ interface
- Xilinx 7 Series GTH Transceiver PIPE interface
- Pre-instrumented debug for most relevant interfaces
- IP Prototyping Kits for Ethernet are available in the following configurations:
- Soft IP Prototyping Kits for use with your in-house HAPS-DX (Ethernet QoS)
- HAPS-DX FPGA-based prototyping system with PC connection via PCI Express (Ethernet QoS and Ethernet XGMAC)
|Soft Deliverable, IP Prototyping Kit for DWC Ethernet QoS Controller on HAPS-DX7, Xilinx GTH PHY, PCIe Connection for PC||STARs
|IP Prototyping Kit for DWC Ethernet QoS Controller on HAPS-DX7, Xilinx GTH PHY, PCIe Connection for PC||STARs
|IP Prototyping Kit for DWC Ethernet XGMAC Controller on HAPS-DX7, Xilinx GTH and Ethernet PHY, PCIe Connection for PC||STARs