Synopsys’ DesignWare® Multiport/Multiprotocol HDCP 2.2/2.3 Embedded Security Modules (ESMs) are autonomous modules that provide designers with complete and robust transmitter (TX), receiver (RX) and repeater (Rep) implementations of the HDCP 2.2/2.3 content protection technology over HDMI 2.1/2.0, DisplayPort 1.4, and USB 3.x Type-C wired connections. These solutions help designers shorten development cycles and fully meet the stringent security requirements of the DCP LLC licensing authority. The ESMs are compact, energy efficient, and can be configured to accommodate different high-resolution, uncompressed content streams, such as HD and Ultra HD.
The DesignWare HDCP 2.2/2.3 ESMs are designed to support up to four ports. They protect HD and Ultra HD uncompressed audio-visual content and are fully compliant with the HDCP 2.2/2.3 standard for HDMI- and DisplayPort-based systems. The self-contained cores include all the necessary components required to meet the HDCP 2.2/2.3 specification such as key-stream generation, content encryption and decryption, authentication and key exchange, and system renewability. The HDCP 2.3 ESMs can be delivered independently or pre-integrated with Synopsys controllers.
Downloads and Documentation
- Complete, self-contained security modules with hardware Root of Trust
- Transmitter (TX), Receiver (RX) and Repeater (Rep) solutions
- Silicon-proven. Widely deployed. Certified.
- Compliant with the latest HDCP 2.3 content protection standard (backwards compatible with HDCP 2.2)
- 1/2/4-port variants
- HDMI 2.1/2.0, DisplayPort 1.4, USB 3.x Type-C support
- Tight security boundary. Meets DCP's strict robustness criteria.
- Compact and energy efficient
- Flexible architecture for a wide range of environments. Support for firmware upgrades.
- Integrated with Synopsys and other HDMI controllers
|4-port Receiver/Transmitter/Repeater HDCP 2.3 on HDMI 2.0 and/or DisplayPort 1.4 ESM||STARs
|2-port Receiver/Transmitter/Repeater HDCP 2.3 on HDMI 2.0 and/or DisplayPort 1.4 ESM||STARs