Synopsys provides designers with a silicon-proven, configurable Synopsys USB 3.2 Controller. The Synopsys USB 3.2 controller provides the lowest possible gate count, efficient power management, and PIPE and UTMI/UTMI+ interfaces for PHYs. This comprehensive solution includes support for Device.
Synopsys USB 3.2 Controller IP offers the flexibility required for high-volume, fast turnaround consumer applications. Configuration options maximize SoC design performance and minimize CPU interrupts, while flexible parameters enable easy integration into low- and high-latency systems.
Synopsys USB Controller IP has shipped in almost two billion units for leading electronics companies worldwide. Using Synopsys USB IP significantly reduces development time and engineering risk, bringing USB-based SoCs to market faster.
Synopsys USB IP is the most certified IP solution in the industry. With over 3500 design wins, Synopsys' complete USB IP solution--consisting of controllers, PHYs, verification IP, drivers, and IP prototypes--enables designers to lower integration risk and speed time-to-market.
Synopsys SuperSpeed USB 3.2 IP Solution
Downloads and Documentation
- Supports SuperSpeed USB power savings modes, Uniform Power Format (UPF) and dual power rails
- Configurable data buffering options to optimize performance vs area
- Lowers overall system power by design
- Supports SuperSpeed and High-Speed modes
- Migrate quickly from USB 3.1 to USB 3.2 by using existing USB 3.1 drivers