The Synopsys DesignWare® HDMI™ 2.0 TX IP solutions provide the necessary logic to implement and verify designs for various consumer electronic applications. The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) TX solution is silicon proven and includes a suite of configurable digital controllers and high-speed,mixed-signal PHY IP, thus providing a comprehensive solution from a single IP vendor. Synopsys lowers integration risk by ensuring that all the IP functions
Synopsys’ DesignWare HDMI 2.0 TX IP provides designers with a high-performance IP solution that is extremely low in power and area. The DesignWare HDMI TX IP is fully compliant to the HDMI specifications and has gone through extensive in-house and third-party interoperability testing.
With multiple design wins and products shipping in volume, Synopsys’ expertise in developing and supporting the HDMI TX IP enables designers to achieve silicon success for their advanced HDMI solutions. The strict quality measures combined with support from expert technical teams enable designers to accelerate time-to-market and reduce integration risk for next-generation consumer electronic applications.
Figure 1: DesignWare HDMI 2.0 TX IP Block Diagram DesignWare IP for HDMI TX IP Solution Datasheet
- Support for key HDMI 2.0 features such as 4Kx2K resolution at 60 Hz frame rate, YCbCr 4:2:0 pixel encoding format, TMDS scrambling, and CEC 2.0 and 18.0 Gbps aggregate bandwidth
- Fully compliant to HDMI specifications with all required features
- Optimized for low power and small area
- Timing hardened blocks enable simplified placement and design closure
- High-performance TX PHY IP enables 100+ foot cable distances
- Configurable controller architecture optimized for power, performance, and area