Cloud native EDA tools & pre-optimized hardware platforms
Established in 2005, the State Educational Award in IT Sphere aims at acknowledging high-school and university students who have demonstrated notable achievements in their studies and research work, have participated in educational and scientific events, and have been actively involved in community projects.
Synopsys Armenia is the primary organizer and sponsor of the award.
The State Educational Award in IT Sphere includes a certificate, a monetary prize, and a trophy.
• Grand Prix
• Best PhD Student (I & II categories)
• Best Master Student (I & II categories)
• Best Bachelor Student (I & II categories)
• Best Diaspora Student (I & II categories)
• Best High-School Student
Nominations for the Best PhD Student, Best Master Student, and Best Bachelor Student are granted to the top students from each of the following eligible universities:
• Armenian State Pedagogical University (ASPU)
• Engineering College of the American University of Armenia (AUA)
• European University (EU)
• National Polytechnic University of Armenia (NPUA)
• Russian-Armenian University (RAU)
• Yerevan State University (YSU)
Nominations for the Best High-School Student are granted to the top students from each of the following eligible high schools:
• Ayb High School
• Lyceum of Shirakatsi International Scientific-Educational Complex
• Mkhitar Sebastatsi Educational Complex
• NPUA High School of Yerevan
• Photon College of Gyumri
• Physics and Mathematics Specialized School after A. Shahinyan under the auspices of YSU
• Quantum College
• Vanadzor Specialized School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
For more information and to learn how your high school can participate in this program, please contact us.