For more than a decade, the Building Security in Maturity Model (BSIMM) has examined and informed software security strategies in hundreds of organizations. Based on the security programs of participating members, BSIMM data offers a unique perspective on the state of application security (AppSec) and provides insight into the key activities, practices, and tools used by security professionals around the world. The annual BSIMM report offers a model and framework to test, measure, and benchmark your organization’s AppSec activities.
The BSIMM14 Trends and Insights report details the major trends observed in BSIMM14, analyzing data from
- 130 organizations
- 11,000 security professionals
- 270,000 developers
- 96,000 applications
Download the BSIMM14 Trends and Insights report to learn
- Why software supply chain security remains a top concern
- How shift everywhere continues to evolve
- How automation is modernizing pipelines and easing budget constraints
- Why security champions and cloud architecture are key security enablers
The report also includes actionable recommendations for assessing your organization’s current AppSec program, defining your desired future state, and identifying the steps you need to take to get there.