Synopsys’ specialty I/O provides the functionality and reliability required for market segments such as mobile, automotive, and cloud. Available in process technologies from 14nm to 180nm, the specialty I/O library includes support for multiple voltages and a full set of support cells (supply, corner spacers, diode breakers, terminators). Synopsys specialty I/Os meet critical power, performance, area (PPA) and reliability requirements for standards including LVDS, sLVDS, eMMC, and I2C.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES 12LP - 3.3V/1.8V I2C IO IP with 5V Fail Safe Datasheet
GLOBALFOUNDRIES 12LP - 3.3V/1.8V LVDS RX IO IP Datasheet
Product Update: New DesignWare IOsJoin this update on Synopsys’ DesignWare GPIO and Specialty IO IP, including LVDS, I2C and I3C. The IO portfolio is silicon-proven across a range of foundries and process nodes, and is ready for your next SoC design.
Foundation IP Product Marketing Manager
- LVDS I/O for up to 1.6 Gbps data rates
- Customizable output swing, power-down mode and quick power-up
- Supports additional hooks and parallel buffers for boundary scan
- Termination impedance/current control
- Robust ESD and latch-up protection circuitry
- eMMC 5.0 I/O for 400+ Mbps data rates
- Supports high-voltage range of 1.7V-3.6V
- Supports low-voltage range of 1.1V-1.95V
- Fully selectable output impedance