Synopsys’ general-purpose I/O (GPIO) provides the functionality and reliability required for market segments such as mobile, automotive, and cloud. Available in process technologies from 7nm to 180nm, the general-purpose I/O library supports multiple voltages and offers a full set of support cells (supply, corner spacers, diode breakers, terminators). As part of Synopsys’ broad IP portfolio, DesignWare GPIOs help you meet your SoC design’s critical power, performance, and area (PPA) requirements.
Intel INT22FFL P1222 - 1.8V GPIO IP Datasheet
Intel INT22FFL P1222 - 1.8V LVDS IP Datasheet
GLOBALFOUNDRIES 12LP - 1.8V/1.5V/1.2V GPIO IP Datasheet
GLOBALFOUNDRIES 12LP - 3.3V / 1.8V GPIO IP Datasheet
Product Update: New DesignWare IOsJoin this update on Synopsys’ DesignWare GPIO and Specialty IO IP, including LVDS, I2C and I3C. The IO portfolio is silicon-proven across a range of foundries and process nodes, and is ready for your next SoC design.
Foundation IP Product Marketing Manager
- Supports 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V mixed-voltage-tolerant output buffer
- Fully programmable output driver strengths, input Schmitt trigger and output slew rate
- Supports circuit-under-pad (CUP), non-CUP-inline and staggered-bond pad placement
- Operating speed in excess of 250MHz
- Robust ESD and latch-up protection circuitry