Synopsys’ general-purpose I/O (GPIO) provides the functionality and reliability required for market segments such as mobile, automotive, and cloud. Available in process technologies from 7nm to 180nm, the general-purpose I/O library supports multiple voltages and offers a full set of support cells (supply, corner spacers, diode breakers, terminators). As part of Synopsys’ broad IP portfolio, DesignWare GPIOs help you meet your SoC design’s critical power, performance, and area (PPA) requirements.
- Supports 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V mixed-voltage-tolerant output buffer
- Fully programmable output driver strengths, input Schmitt trigger and output slew rate
- Supports circuit-under-pad (CUP), non-CUP-inline and staggered-bond pad placement
- Operating speed in excess of 250MHz
- Robust ESD and latch-up protection circuitry