Driven by demands for ever-increasing design complexity and gate density manufacturability, adoption of Process, Voltage and Temperature (PVT) monitoring is now critical to successful advanced node chip design. The In-Chip Monitoring Subsystem from Synopsys (using formerly Moortec technology) allows for a greater understanding of device fabrication, process variability and in-field dynamically changing conditions.
The sensing technology, available from 28nm down to 3nm, allows for enhanced performance optimization and reliability for Data Center, AI, Automotive, 5G and Consumer applications.
In-Chip PVT Monitoring and Sensing
- Embedded, distributed sensor network
- Real-time low-latency thermal and voltage supply analysis
- Process variability measurement
- High accuracy sensors for optimal DVFS and AVS implementation
- Sensor self-checking and health status
- Deeply embedded and small sized sensing points
- Standard bus interfacing to subsystem
- Production test support including SCAN
- Easy SoC integration