The DesignWare® IP for PCI Express® to ARM® AMBA® AHB Bridge enables designers who use the ARM AMBA AHB on-chip bus to easily add external connectivity via PCI Express to their system-on-chip (SoC) designs. The DesignWare IP for PCI Express to ARM AMBA AHB Bridge is designed to work in conjunction with the portfolio of silicon-proven DesignWare Controller IP for PCI Express, including Endpoint, Root Complex and Dual Mode.
The DesignWare IP for PCI Express to ARM AMBA AHB Bridge is configurable and scalable to meet the multiple application requirements of today’s demanding high-bandwidth, low latency designs and is compliant to the PCI Express 4.0, 3.1, 2.1, 1.1, PHY Interface for PCI Express (PIPE), and ARM AMBA AHB interconnect specifications. The DesignWare IP for PCI Express to ARM AMBA AHB Bridge manages the AHB and PCI Express protocols, freeing the designer to concentrate on application design instead of the details of complex interface standards. The high-quality, synthesizable IP is available in a variety of datapath widths, PIPE interface widths and operating frequencies for optimizing size, power and throughput specifically to an application.
DesignWare IP for PCI Express Complete Solution Datasheet
PCI Express to AMBA AHB
- Complete IP solution consists of digital controllers, PHYs and verification IP
- Fully compliant with the PCI Express 4.0 (16 GT/s), 3.1 (8 GT/s), 2.1 (5.0 GT/s), 1.1 (2.5GT/s) and PIPE (8-, 16- and 32-bit) specifications
- Fully compliant with the ARM AMBA AHB specification
- Full protocol mapping from PCI Express to the AHB bus protocol
- Silicon-proven, shipping in volume
- Automatic, one-click connectivity with the DesignWare PHY IP for PCI Express
- Optimized for low power, small area and low latency