Optimizing LPDDR4 Performance and Power with Multi-Channel Architectures
LPDDR4 offers huge bandwidth in a physically small PCB area and volume; up to 25.6 GByte/s of bandwidth at a 3,200 Mbps data rate from a single 15mmx15mm LPDDR4 package when two dies are packaged together. LPDDR4 builds on the success of LPDDR2 and LPDDR3 by adding new features and introducing a major architectural change. This white paper explains how LPDDR4 is different from all previous JEDEC DRAM specifications.
- Why designers are selecting LPDDR4
- Highlights of the LPDDR4 architecture
- How to best configure LPDDR4 channels
- How to handle 2-die and 4-die packages with multi-channel connections
- The advantages of sharing channels through system-on-chip (SoC) partitioning
- How to optimize channels for the lowest power consumption
Please complete the following form then click 'continue' to complete the download.
Note: all fields are required