The ASIL B certified Synopsys tRoot™ Hardware Secure Module (HSM) for Automotive augments its comprehensive root of trust security solution with a suite of automotive documentation and hardware safety mechanisms to protect against malicious security attacks and random and systematic safety faults.
The tRoot HSM for Automotive includes a broad range of safety mechanisms such as dual-core lockstep, memory ECC, register EDC, parity, watchdog, self-checking comparators, bus and MPU protection, and dual rail logic. It incorporates an ASIL D compliant low-power ARC processor.
The tRoot HSM for Automotive is developed with an ASIL D systematic development flow and is designed and certified by TUV-SGS as ISO-26262 ASIL-B compliant for random hardware faults. The solution is provided with a complete suite of ISO 26262 documentation, including safety manual, DFMEA/FMEDA/DFA analysis reports, quality manual, and development interface report, making it a fully ASIL certified solution.
Synopsys tRoot Hardware Secure Module for Automotive Datasheet
Downloads and Documentation
- ASIL B Certified tRoot Hardware Secure Module provides the Root of Trust for a system, protects against malicious attacks and prevents random and systematic faults
- Meets stringent ISO 26262 safety process and documentation requirements (ASIL D systematic grade)
- Fully programmable solution safeguards against evolving threats with high-grade security
- Scalable cryptography acceleration from CPU custom instructions, to cryptographic cores with side channel protection
- NIST compliant TRNG
- Secure Instruction Controller with side channel protection for secure external memory access and runtime tamper detection
- Evita Full/Medium/Low support
- tRoot HSM software includes secure applications SDK, NIST-validated crypto library, SecureShield runtime and DSP libraries, device drivers and reference designs
- Delivered with development and manufacturing tools