Synopsys MTP EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) IP is a Multi-Time Programmable (MTP) block developed in standard logic CMOS processes. Supporting up to 8-Kbit configurations and up to 400,000 write cycles with program/erase and read operations up to 125°C, the compact NVM IP enables true electrically erasable programmable read only memory (EEPROM) performance without requiring additional masks for processing steps.
Delivered as a hard IP block, the low-power, reprogrammable Synopsys MTP EEPROM NVM IP operates from the core supply and includes all the necessary support and control circuitry, including all high-voltage generation and distribution required for programming. Synopsys MTP EEPROM NVM IP is available in advanced, high voltage, BCD, and analog mixed-signal processes.
Synopsys MTP EEPROM NVM IP Datasheet
Downloads and Documentation
- Zero mask adder, single poly, floating gate, reprogrammable NVM solution
- 128-bit up to 8-Kbit configurations
- Up to 400,000 write cycle endurance
- Up to 10-year data retention at 125°C
- Integrated error checking and correction (ECC) functionality
- Optimized for high endurance and maximum reliability
- Single core supply operation, uses 3 or 4 metal layers
- Silicon-characterized and qualified to meet industry standards
- Automotive AEC-Q100 Grade-0 qualified in select mature BCD process nodes