The Synopsys DesignWare® HDMI™ 2.0 RX IP solutions provide the necessary logic to implement and verify designs for various consumer electronic applications. The High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) RX solutions include a suite of configurable digital controllers, software, verification IP (VIP), and high-speed, mixed-signal PHY IP, thus providing comprehensive solutions from a single IP vendor. Synopsys’ DesignWare HDMI RX IP provides designers with high-performance IP solutions that are extremely low in power and area.
With multiple design wins and products shipping in volume, Synopsys enables designers to achieve silicon success for their HDMI products. The strict quality measures combined with support from expert technical teams enable designers to accelerate time-to-market and reduce integration risk for next-generation consumer electronic applications.
Figure 1: DesignWare HDMI 2.0 RX IP Block Diagram DesignWare IP for HDMI RX IP Solution Datasheet
- Fully compliant to HDMI specifications with all required features
- Support for key HDMI 2.0 features such as 4K x 2K resolution at 60 Hz frame rate, YCbCr 4:2:0 pixel encoding format, TMDS scrambling, and CEC 2.0 and 18.0 Gbps aggregate bandwidth
- Optimized for low power and small area
- Integrated audio return channel (ARC) block
- 1-, 2-, or 4-port input with fast switching
- Timing hardened blocks simplify placement and design closure
- High-performance RX PHY IP enables longer cable distances
- Configurable controller architecture optimized for power, performance,and area
|HDMI 2.0 RX 4P PHY 6Gbps in GF 28nm SLP 1.8V, East/West Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|
|HDMI 2.0 RX Controller with HDCP||STARs||Subscribe|
|HDMI 2.0 RX 1P PHY 6Gbps in TSMC 28nm HPM 1.8V, North/South Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|
|HDMI 2.0 RX 4P PHY 6Gbps in GF 28nm SLP 1.8V, North/South Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|
|HDMI 2.0 RX 4P PHY 6Gbps in TSMC 28nm HPM 1.8V, North/South Poly Orientation||STARs||Subscribe|