The DesignWare® ARC® Audio DTS® HD LBR (Low Bit Rate) Decoder, also known as DTS Express, is a mandatory codec in Blu-ray Disc™ applications for the secondary audio channel to provide stereo (2 channels) output. It also provides up to 5.1 channels (for example for Blu-ray Disc SPDIF output).
DesignWare ARC Audio DTS HD LBR Decoder Datasheet
- Down-mix to stereo (2 channel) output
- 5.1 channel out (e.g. for SPDIF out)
- Sampling frequencies up to 48 kHz
- Up-sampling up to 96 KHz (48 kHz in)
- Robust to system memory latency (72 MHz at 100 cycles latency)