TASKING is a leading provider of embedded software development tools headquartered in Munich, Germany. TASKING development tools are used by automotive manufacturers and the world's largest Tier 1 supplier to realize high-performance applications in safety-critical areas. These customers and those from adjacent industries,
trust TASKING development tools to develop the latest applications while achieving optimum reliability, functional safety, and performance.
TASKING provides a comprehensive set of development tools for ARC® processor-based applications:
- Eclipse based 64-bit application
- Supports Infineon TriCore v1.8 and ARC EV7xFS instruction set simulator
- Includes support for Infineon's AURIX™ TC4xx Virtual Prototype
- ISO-C/C++ compiler toolset for Infineon TriCore TC v1.8 real-time cores
- ISO-C/C++ compiler toolset for Infineon TriCore TC v1.8 cyber security real-time module (CSRM)
- Standard Simulation and Hardware Debugger for Infineon TriCore TC v1.8
- ISO-C compiler toolset for BOSCH GTM IP v4.1
- Standard Simulation Debugger for BOSCH GTM
Latest Advancements for Safety
TASKING SmartCode is developed according to Automotive SPICE® Level 2 standards,
with TÜV certification according to ISO 26262 up to ASIL D and Security conform according to ISO21434.
ARC-specific Support Details
- ISO-C/C++ compiler toolset for ARC EV7xFS
- OpenCL C compiler toolset for ARC EV7xFS
- ARC nSIM instruction set simulator for ARC EV7xFS
- Runtime Libraries
Learn more about how TASKING and Synopsys work together.