PathPartner Technology provides technology solutions and product engineering services for developing smart connected devices. PathPartner offers a portfolio of software IPs and comprehensive services spanning hardware design, embedded software development and system integration. Our deep technology expertise in multimedia systems, deep learning solutions, vision-based systems, sensing technologies, connectivity technologies, and imaging pipelines coupled with our experience in underlying hardware platforms, enables us to provide complete solutions to our customers while expediting their time to market, and future proofing investments. Founded in 2006, the company has presence in Fremont, USA, Bangalore, India, Frankfurt, Germany and Tokyo, Japan. To learn more about us, please visit www.pathpartnertech.com.
PathPartner offers full-stack embedded software services to our customers
Embedded Software Services
- Board Support Package (BSP) and device driver development
- Algorithm design, development and optimization on ARC processors for various use-cases
- Complete Imaging and camera processing pipeline development, porting and optimization
- Deep Learning and computer vision algorithm development, porting and optimization for automotive and consumer devices
- Audio/Speech processing pipeline for various smart and connected audio devices (Audio/speech codecs, Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beamforming (BF), Noise Suppression (NS) and other pre/post-processing algorithms)
- Video processing pipeline including video codecs and video pre/post processing algorithms for various consumer and automotive applications (H.264 codecs, HEVC codecs)
- System optimization services for performance, memory, power and other aspects
System Integration & Application Development Services
- Complete system integration and use-case specific application development
Driver Monitoring System (DMS)
Camera-based in-cabin driver monitoring solution that enables driver drowsiness and distraction detection, along with several auxiliary features such as driver identification, in-cabin occupancy measurement and driver action classification compatible on Synopsys DesignWare EV6x and other processor cores.
ARC-specific Support Details
PathPartner has experience in DesignWare ARC EV and DSP-enhanced ARC EM processor cores.
Learn more about how PathPartner and Synopsys work together.