MathWorks® is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists. As the creators of MATLAB® and Simulink®, MathWorks provides a complete solution for Model-Based Design, which centers on the systematic use of models throughout the embedded system development process. You can use MATLAB and Simulink for Model-Based Design to perform requirements specification, system and software modeling, simulation, fixed-point design, code generation, and verification and validation. Production code generation is provided using Embedded Coder®.
MathWorks provides MATLAB and Simulink family of products for Model-Based Design with Production Code Generation
- C and C++ production code generation
- Device specific optimizations such as SIMD
- MISRA C and C++ compliant code
- Software-in-the-loop (SIL) and processor-in-the-loop (PIL) testing
- Support for AUTOSAR Classic, AUTOSAR Adaptive, DDS, and ROS
- Tool qualification kits for IEC 61508, ISO 26262, and related standards
ARC-specific Support Details
Learn more about how MathWorks and Synopsys work together.