DesignWare® ARC® Audio AMR-NB software for the DesignWare ARC Sound AS211SFX and AS221BD audio processors consists of a speech system for devices such as mobile phones and voice over IP (VoIP) applications.
Included are a multi-rate encoder and decoder, a source controlled rate-scheme that includes dual voice activity detection and comfort noise generation, as well as an error concealment mechanism to compensate for the effects of transmission errors and lost packets.
DesignWare ARC Audio AMR-NB Encoder/Decoder
- Compliant to the following 3GPP (GSM) standards:
- 3GPP TS 26.071
- 3GPP TS 26.073
- 3GPP TS 26.074
- Bitrates: 4.75, 5.15, 5.9, 6.7, 7.4, 7.95, 10.2, 12.2 kbps
- Bitrates can be changed upon command
- Supports half rate and full rate channels
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD): 2 detectors: VAD1 and VAD2
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Error concealment
- Discontinuous Transmission (DTX)
- Robust against memory latency