GDPR for Developers and Architects
GDPR introduces several new requirements for personal data protection and rights for data subjects. It is crucial for applications to be compliant with these regulatory requirements, which bring about specific technical requirements. This course provides detailed guidance to help developers create and deploy applications compliant with GDPR. It focuses on significant aspects of GDPR, such as getting users’ consent, privacy by design, right to access and deletion, and the mechanisms that you can use to protect users’ rights, such as encryption, anonymization, and pseudonymization.
- Privacy by design
- Personal data protection mechanisms in applications
- Privacy requirements for developers
- Integrate privacy into the SDLC.
- Establish guidelines for obtaining user consent for personal data collection and processing.
- Identify minimum personal data collection levels, and enforce restrictions in processing.
- Enable end users to access, rectify, export, and delete their personal information.
- Understand how security mechanisms like encryption, hashing, pseudonymization, anonymization, and masking can support GDPR compliance.
- Implement access controls and audit trails to protect the confidentiality of personal data.
Delivery Format: eLearning
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Back-End Developers
- Enterprise Developers
- Front-End Developers
- Mobile Developers
Prerequisites: Introduction to GDPR
Get more course information