The Analog, Mixed-Technology and Mixed-Signal HDL for Saber
The MAST Hardware Description Language (HDL) from Synopsys is the defacto industry standard. First released in 1986, MAST is the most advanced modeling language available for analog, mixed-signal and mixed-technology applications.
Until the advent of MAST, developing analog behavioral models was only within the realm of a few individuals - those with expertise in low-level simulator details and those with an in-depth understanding of macro-modeling techniques. Today, MAST has revolutionized the analog simulation industry by providing a methodology in which models can be created - and maintained - by users as well as their IC suppliers, ASIC vendors or EDA tool providers.
- Create analog, digital or mixed-signal models and designs
- Integrate multiple technologies, seamlessly
- Draw on thousands of currently available models
- Easily exchange models with customers, ASIC vendors and colleagues
- Perform statistical analysis with built-in features that embed real statistical data into your models