GDPR for Upper Management
This course introduces top management to GDPR. You’ll learn about the scope of GDPR, whether your organization needs to be compliant, and the results of noncompliance in both legal and practical terms. The course covers the responsibilities organizations have toward individuals and authorities in terms of GDPR, the role of the data protection officer (DPO), and how to determine whether your organization needs a DPO.
- Management’s responsibilities for GDPR compliance
- Organizations’ obligations to protect user privacy
- The role of the data protection officer
- Understand the importance of complying with GDPR, and the results, penalties, and liabilities for noncompliance.
- Identify the rights of data subjects and how they translate into requirements for your organization.
- Understand your organization’s requirements to protect personal data of individuals.
- Identify your obligations to supervising authorities.
- Understand when you need a DPO, the DPO’s responsibilities, and the skills required for this position.
Delivery Format: eLearning
Duration: 45 Minutes
Intended Audience: Management
Get more course information
More courses you might like