This training course intends to give new and existing users sufficient knowledge of the basic functionality of Simpleware software. It will allow you to develop workflows based your areas of research and future projects.
The day is divided into lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on sessions with our experienced engineers. The training allows you to understand the theory and the application of Simpleware to a wide variety of workflows from different industries and interests.
The course includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Simpleware and image-based modelling
- Digital imaging basics and imaging methods
- Image processing and segmentation in Simpleware ScanIP
- Going from 3D image data to 3D printing
- Using CAD parts in image-based processing
- Overview of surface meshing in Simpleware ScanIP
- Creating models for FE and CFD meshing using Simpleware FE
- Creating NURBS models for CAD export using Simpleware NURBS
- Measurements and Statistics using Simpleware ScanIP
- Image, mask and model visualisation and animation
- Export options and further analysis
- Options for automating your workflow
- Tips and Tricks in Simpleware
Simpleware products covered: Simpleware ScanIP, FE Module, CAD Module, NURBS Module
Please note: This course does not include hands-on training on scripting or automation. Please see the advanced training courses if this is your requirement.